(Vegan & GF)
- 1 cup (260g) crunchy peanut butter(although smooth still works)
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (185g) dark choc bits
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease two baking trays and line with non-stick baking paper. Combine peanut butter, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and egg in a bowl. Stir in choc bits.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the prepared tray. Press lightly with a fork. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden. Leave to cool on the trays then place into an airtight container.
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free plain flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate bits
- Preheat over to 180 degrees celcius. Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Using a fork, whisk butter with egg and vanilla extract until combined
- Combine gluten free flour, sugar and choc bits in a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter mixture and mix well.
- Using hands, knead dough lightly in bowl to combine
- Press mixture, 1 tbsp at a time, into balls. Place on tray and press down slightly.
- Make sure you leave room for spreading.
- Cook 12-15 mins until golden.
- Cool slightly.