Made “Cowboy Casserole” for the family tonight ^_^ #Dinner #FamilyDinner #Biscuits #Chili #Bisquick #cook
Day 237. BBQ mini meat pies.
5 Ingredient Pizza Bake (found on Facebook)
- 2 pouches (7.5 oz each) Bisquick® Complete buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and water until soft dough forms.
- Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly in bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
- Drizzle about 1 cup pizza sauce over dough.
- Arrange 1/2 of the pepperoni slices evenly over sauce.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares to serve.
- Makes 8 Servings
That you can add water to bisquick and it suddenly makes vegan pizza dough? Spread it out as flat as you can because it will rise! It makes a nice crispy crust in 15 minutes!
I’ve been lazy lately so any tips and tricks you have for amazing food is very welcome! lol
Bisquick® Beer Bread
It’s been a while since I made this beer bread but this is one of my ABSOLUTEfaves. If you love…
Crispy Onion Rings
1 Cup Bisquick 1 Cup Milk 1 Cup Sugar 1 Stick Margarine 1 Large Can Peaches — in Heavy Syrup
Procedures : Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt the margarine in the (13”x9”) pan. Mix the milk, sugar and Bisquick together in a bowl. Pour into the melted margarine. Pour off half the syrup from the peaches. Spread the peaches with the remaining syrup on top of the batter. Bake 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Bisquick :: “And you thought Bisquick only made pancakes.” ; Impossible Cheeseburger Pie (( 1981 )) on Flickr.
** View LARGE On Black **
—» You can haz cheeseburger pie.
From Gastroposter Christine Cappuccitti, via Instagram:Chicken Pot Pie