"If we could live happy & healthy lives without harming others, why wouldn’t we?"
This is exquisitely done, so much so, I used the word exquisitely.
Watching this will bring happy and sad tears to your eyes and make you rethink the real cost of the food you eat.
If you’ve never seen an ex-battery hen take her first steps on soil, or feel the sunshine on her face for the first time — then this might be five of the most moving minutes you’ll ever see.
Battery cages had not only prevented these hens from expressing normal and natural behaviours — but they denied them of any quality of life.
Thanks to Edgar’s Mission, they learned to live — and love — a life full of all the things that make it worth living.
Help us create happy endings for hens everywhere by freeing them from cruelty at www.AnimalsAustralia.org/ladies.
Chicken & Dumpling Casserole
This dish is some major comfort food, and it is absolutely delicious! I’ve always been a little leery when it comes to dumplings because I’m not a huge fan of soggy food, but this was perfect! Very simple and easy to make, especially since I used pre-cooked rotisserie chicken. Super yummy! I’m sure that even my picky nephew would love this!
- 3-4 cups of cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt butter in the microwave and pour into bottom of a 9×13 pan. Shred the chicken and spread it on top of the butter.
- Whisk together the milk and the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly pour over the chicken. Don’t stir.
- Whisk together chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Pour soup over the flour and milk mixture. Don’t stir.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes, or until dumplings are golden brown.
Chicken farms in Bangladesh.
Very tasty casserole of my favorite Creamy discharge and High-Calorie fast and unpretentious :)
Preparation time: 50 minutes.
You will need:
6 boiled potatoes
1 melkonarublennaya onion
chopped 2 cloves of garlic
400 gr. Baked or boiled chicken Without Skin and bones, cut into pieces Small
200 gr. Mushrooms, sliced
250 ml. Heavy cream
50 oz. grated cheese
chopped Greens (Parsley, Dill, tarragon)
How to cook:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly grease with butter A Baking dish. Peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
2. A Frying pan In the Fry Mushrooms with onion and garlic in A little Oil until soft (About 5-8 minutes). Mix with chopped chicken.
3. Lay the bottom of Forms A Layer potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Top with A Layer of chicken with Mushrooms. Grease 3 tbsp. spoons of cream, season, cover with remaining potato slices.
4. Pour remaining cream potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and paprika.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until About golden brown. Serve, sprinkled with herbs.
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- Chicken fillet - 700 G
- Mayonnaise - 200 G
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Potatoes - 6-8 pieces (large)
- Cheese - 100-200 G
1. Chicken fillet cut into cubes Medium. In A pan pour some water (About cup), Add Mayonnaise and put fried chicken. Salt. Simmer, Covered for 30 minutes. Add the chopped garlic. Filling Ready for tartlets.
2. Now we peel potatoes. Cleaned, washed. Three potatoes on grater A-strogalke. Do not forget the salt!
3. Next Take the cupcake Tins. For example, with non-stick coating. lubricates Good Them with Sunflower Oil.
4. Spread in molds grated raw potatoes, so That it WAS in the form of baskets. In the Middle of the chicken with garlic Spread.
5. Put in preheated oven (temperature &; 240 degrees) for 20-25 minutes.
6. Tartlets While Sitting in the oven, Three cheese grater-strogalke and cut green onions. cheese and onion mix.
7. After 20-25 minutes gat tartlets from the oven and sprinkle cheese on top with onions.
8. Again send them into the oven for 5-10 minutes.